I'm now on day 12 of being sick, but it seems to get better the past two days. Regardless, I'm so sick of being sick so here I am composing a post here. So here are a few things I learnt these past couple of weeks.
- If your baby's drool smells like your husband's when he wakes up, check for a sore throat.
- Moms are not bullet proof. I somehow grew up believing that they are and they don't get sick. And if they do, they will get better in a blink. Well, I still foolishly think that MY mom is like a tank every now and then.
- Baby's behaviour change is a SIGN. Pay attention!
- When your tot gets a sore throat and refuse to eat or drink anything, try a Java Chip Frappuccino
- If your throat is sore and swollen, ICE it from the outside. It does wonders.
- Watch your tot all the time, or she might eat your shoe!
- On the brighter side, I lost my baby weight and when fully recovered, I'll work on getting the abs stronger :D